This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up at 9.30 - the fire alarm [ sounding like an annoying
buzzing, but not at all scary ]. Wandered out to find some gormless
girl had set it off accidentaly, back to bed. Slept until 2.00, not
good - the guys didn't wake me ( they know how badly I need my beauty
- Hit the office, the move is held up by paperwork, doh.
Crunched mail, reviewed more patches. Fixed up some bonobo brokenness.
- Prepared a new bonobo release, watched Spinal Tap - the
movie - snowing again. Luckily 'the barracks'' heating is now on, sadly
we turned it up extremely high so it's now pretty much 'the sauna'.
- Feeling tired and lackadasical, need another hill to climb.
- Played with gdraw for a bit - off to do washing at the dead
of night. 'Finagle a Bagle' with Jeff.
- Read the preface & translators notes to Utopia.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)