This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up late, taxi to the office - its that tedious
- The first day of free company breakfasts in the office - wow.
- Bonobo documentation, off to find a Pharmacy.
- Fired some shots in the gconf / bonobo-conf war.
- More tedious bonobo API documentation - a staggeringly huge
job is required here, chipping away.
- Talked with Miguel Re: Gnome 2.0, pleased with Dietmar's
bonobo-conf, looking sweet ( even though you need HEAD ORBit and bonobo
to get it to work - watch that man shake the bugs out ).
- More bonobo doc action, sample code into sgml files,
sweetness and light.
- Hacked up some more India talk stuff, took OpenOffice
screenshots, tweaked stuff, hacked bonobo's Echo example to use the
new BonoboXObject stuff, just to cheer myself up.
- Realized there was no good reason for the CORBA_Object
to be inside the BonoboXObject, in fact it was a silly idea - hey ho,
the miracles of frozen software. Either way, the general idea was
- Upgraded to GNOME 1.4 using RedCarpet, which was released
in beta tonight - nice.
- Finished the 2nd batch of slides for India. Dispatched
them - now at last I can sleep. I wonder if J. is awake yet, 8.30am
- More bonobo docs hacking, suddenly realized it was tommorow.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)