This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Changed my mind, it's definately today.
- More GConf mail, beginning to see some light in Colm's
POV, I hope, and not a peek from Havoc in recent posts.
- More docs, by the time I realized I wanted to go home it
was 5.00am, so hardly worth it, sample the free breakfasts instead.
- More docs ... begginning to shape up slowly, to lunch
with Federico and Rodrigo, discussed the focus problems.
- Tower records, and back to the office for more hacking
action. Responded to the Bonobo UI FUD being spread on gnome-hackers.
- Used my parallel evolution mail environment to do a complex
query on my old mail, wow - it's so nice - and even fast on a huge
- Jillians for food, drink, billards, bonding, video games
etc. all on the company - an excellent time.
- Defended my ( and others ) nice Bonobo UI design on
gnome-hackers against allegations of 'major design flaws' and 'still
finding serious bugs in it'.
- Wearily wended my way bedwards, realized I forgot to mail
J at all today - garg.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)