This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up rather late, woke Larry up by singing in the shower -
didn't realize he was ill in bed - doh. To the office, chewed Mail.
Nice retraction on the Bonobo UI front comments, 1 reference leak
- over-seriousified; no serious design flaws - good.
- Committed more nice docs, Paolo turns out to have written
a chunk of DTD already for the UI XML.
- Got on with docs, paused to help Darin address a bonobo bug,
had an evil time compiling Nautilus, trivial bug fix - knew what was
wrong instantly - excellent.
- More doc writing - took a T in the snow with some guys,
had Japanese food, realized we had taken the T for an incredibly
short actual distance - walked back.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)