This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Lost a load of hours into the bit bucket.
- Spent an unfeasibly long time ( for the 2nd time )
trying to use the brokenness in ORBit's IDL compiler backend
code - ug - victory finaly.
- Home - greeted Dad, great to be home again - a
relaxing pace of life, parents are wonderful things. Back to
the world of the 24Kbps modem. 4 Apologetix CDs to listen to.
- John Harper sent a nice bonobo patch to speedup the
pixbuf encode / decode. Several nice patch fragments from Arne
de Bruijn for gb - the Erase statement, lots of nice fixes etc.
- Worked on the nice ORBit_itype info generation.
- Very tired in the afternoon, stayed awake in order
to phone up J to try and work out what will happen this week.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)