This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up at 10.45am to make tea for Julia, she was already
awake and working - woah, lazy me.
- Toast for breakfast, walked into town to check mail
at a convenient Internet cafe, bought a PCMCIA modem. Back for
- Tried to get modem to work - hurumph, not playing ball.
- Tea and talk and stuff, to station. Hacked on train.
- Arrived home, E-mail informes me I fly to Banaglore
via Dubai and Bombay tormmorow. Started updating everything on my
system, re-building stuff, starting with installing a working IDL
- Apparently I'm not high enough resolution, so NotZed
gave me a comedy picture of the
suit wearing phase.
- Stayed up far too late answering mail, building stuff, and
waiting for my battery to re-charge fully - my PCMCIA modem works - horay.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)