This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up extraordinarily awfuly late. Processed
mail - depressed by Dietmar.
- Telsa pointed me at the government's conclusions
law extension, in good company on the contributors list. Very badly thought out
conclusions, I wonder why they bothered consulting.
- Lots of unread mail on gnome-hackers, stimulated lots of old flamewars.
- Read interesting paper from Rusty, and Owen's paper on Gtk+ 2.0
keybindings, something we could really use fixed. Committed menu merge
acceleration fix to Evolution.
- Talked to Havoc at some length.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)