This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up too early, mail processing, chatted to Miguel,
talked to Chema - must wake up early more often.
- Julia up, georgeous as normal. Breakfast. Drove to
to collect Thomas. Arrived early and wandered around the school,
raining and unpleasant.
- Collected Thomas, who has a very nice 2 machine
Linux setup in his study, carted him home - miraculously didn't
crash into anything.
- Dinner, and off to see 'What Women Want' which was
rather interesting, luckily J. is not as wet as your average
woman, so it was rather re-assuring, frightening in some ways
- Back for dinner, consulted the Atlas to work out how
Texas is arranged, in order to plan J's conference & what to do.
- Nice Pasta dinner, with some 'Sweet Red Wine' from
Australia that tasted like Ribenba.
- Worked out the train times, read from the "Little
Prince", prayed, took J. to the station and waved her off. Felt
very odd without her.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)