This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up relatively early, very pleased to find that after chiding
the xst hackers for not being 'perl -w' clean, that some unknown knight -
Ryan Boren arrived and substantialy fixed the problem with a patch: great.
- Very little interesting mail, replied to John's nice mail from
yesterday, spammed various UDK lists.
- Hacked sal on the train, and read MafMWafV, the implicit
certainty of serious relational failure is very depressing.
- Met Julia at Kings X. Off to Newmarket.
- Off to 'Cell groups together' at 'The Stable', Julia did a
really nice piece on spiritual warfare, a good time.
- Back home, toast and stuff - bed late.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)