This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early, made tea for J. played until Sue ( J's sister )
- Fried breakfast / brunch thing. Off to see Melanie and
Daniel for a while. Went for a walk on the heath, drink in a pub,
general easy goingness.
- Back home, J went for run, bought a working modem - NB.
never buy a Billinton PCMCIA modem again, and got on-line. Julia
back from running ( raining as normal ), looking rather
- Allison arrived, what fun. Julia changed into a new
outfit, excelling herself again.
- Off to a pub to meet the people from church. Miriam had
been dragged there under the false impression it was James'
birthday - she even bought him a card - in order to give her a
suprise welcome home party.
- On to the Indian restaurant, ordered food as a party
of fifteen - didn't arrive very quickly, got to know Joules'
friends a bit better.
- To a local weatherspoons and then walked home.
- Bed - very late.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)