This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up late, chased bonobo bugs and leaks for a little.
- Fixed a worrying slew of bonobo i18n issues - thanks
- Bill says I should be promoting our book Component Based Software Engineering
so ... I'll just do that. I must say I learned a lot reading only
a small part of someone else' chapter so, so could you :-)
- Hacked away until 6.00 at various things.
- Started cooking, Julia arrived unexpectedly early,
continued cooking - chicked & white sauce + parsley & mushrooms,
rice planned but couldn't find any, fell back to pasta. Pretty
- Stayed up all night talking and things, very dangerous.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)