This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Walked J. to the station. Sleep.
- ADSL line working again - horay.
- Hacked around at various things.
- Robert got given a job at Sainsburys, good for him.
- J. arrived back early, she had a sleep while I
prepared some music for the evening. Had some bagels to take the
edge off the hunger.
- Off to Mark & Ruth's for cell group, nice lasagne,
good study, encouraging in many ways.
- Back home, packed, talked, slept.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)