This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up at ~6.00am, J already awake, dressed and looking
- Quick breakfast and caught the train to Gatwick/the
city together - a hurried goodbye.
- So early at the checkin, they checked me onto a flight
to somewhere totaly different. Spent a while sorting it out, got
a nice seat out of it.
- Arrived in Copenhagen, got a taxi to the hotel - 10
UKP !, horrors. Met Ravi and we wandered round town buying
various things, also toured the old town hall ( tagging onto a
random guide ) which was nice.
- Back to the hotel, met all the Ximian people - just
arrived, enthusiastic. Met up with Tim Janik and Stephan - went
for some Chineese food with them, lots of fun.
- Back to the hotel, and off for Thai food with a load
of lads, Ettore, Federico, Paolo, 'Owen and Ben' - from England.
- Back to hotel - presentation hacking until late at
night - disturbed by a noisy Mexican next-door, Miguel has
arrived, talked rubbish for a while.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)