This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early, off to the conference, Registered,
breakfast with Alan and Telsa. Semi apologised to Bart, more
confessing action needed.
- Miguel's intro talk, non-confrontational, everyone
- Hacked on my talk and talked to Andew Watson from
the OMG for a long time, in depth - very interesting.
- Panic lunch ( very good indeed ) whilst hacking on
my talk, Rusty & Clahey turned up, talked to Chema - made my
pictures pretty. Apologised properly to Bart.
- Michelle and Rachel lent me our nice projector,
to get 1024x768, setup in the conference room.
- The Sun keynote finished (missed it - drat), and
I got a lot of hackers to my Bonobo talk - really lots,
standing in the aisles. Talk went ok.
- Felt sapped afterwards, wandered into the (tedious)
Gnome 2.0 meeting. Back to the hotel. Off for Mexican food
nearby, very nice. To the hotel.
- Opened the present J gave me, lovely - much like
God it seems she can't be out-given.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)