This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early. Wrote thank-you mail to GUADEC organisers.
- Released bonobo-1.0.0, tried to build xst to prepare
my talk for tommorow - still totaly broken, hmm.
- Reveled in my fast ADSL connection which appears to
be much more stable now - partly perhaps because Robert isn't
using it for his 'bang bang' game.
bonobo-1.0.1 if only POTFILES.in was checked by make distcheck.
- Encouraging mail from Zach Frey, another Christian -
"Learning and holiness are mostly orthogonal" - how true in my case.
- Up until 2.30am writing tommorow's NetProject talk, 4 hours
is a very long talk, the poor audience. Packed up some freebies
to take the edge off their suffering.
- Remembered I had to print the stuff out and stayed up even
- Reports that there is a bug in 1.0.1 produced by
broken IDL compilation dependency code built into bonobo that we
hadn't seen before.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)