This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up late, beggining to sicken - so it seems.
- Packed stuff for Boston.
- Robert's g/f Marie Claire, arrived - seemingly
a very nice girl. Had an almost identical car to J's.
- Washed up partialy, and set off for LHR.Managed
to arrive early, check in, have a nice cup of tea, say
goodbye for now.
- On the plane, started chewing mail, examining
code, writing bits.
- As we got off the plane some oldish geezer
marveled at me getting 5 hours work in on the plane, hey.
- Off to the office - got ensconsed in "The War
Room", sucked mail, chewed stuff, hacked some more, prepared
for jet lag. Most of the guys are out - saw Nat briefly.
- By the simple expedient of lurking on #gnumeric
I discovered this
Almer looks good, but ... comedy gnumeric team photo.
- Rusty pointed me at his latest cool
a new camel SQL store or somesuch.
- Several nice bonobo patches from George & DanW,
looks like we build nicely on MacOS X which is good.
- Off to "The Cave" to sleep, met Miguel - very
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)