This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up at 11.00am - an improvement, is the jet lag under
control ? just in time to have to sync up with Julia.
- Shower & off to the office with Miguel, much discussion.
Foolishly bought pizza for breakfast, only to discover the free
Friday lunch at the office - pizza.
- Relaxed safe in the vague impression that Julia was
arriving that evening.
- 1.15pm, checked mail to see exactly when - apparently
1.15pm. Ran to get a taxi, sped ( sluggishly ) through the snarled
up Boston traffic, ran into the airport, feverishly looked for J'.
- J walked through the gate looking georgeous and
quite oblivious to my worries - had been held on the plane due to
a lack of baggage carroselage, or customs fullness or something:
- Off t'office, got the barracks keys, Tim Ney was around
which was great - really good to catch up with him again - a very
nice man. Reccommended a Mexican restaurant by Miguel (Sol Azteca).
- Quick dinner there and off to the barracks. Slept on
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)