This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Today Sun released a C UNO binding, unfortunately its
useless for GNOME since it's not even remotely compatible with the
OMG CORBA binding, sigh. Hopefully they can fix that before it's
too late. Read about it here.
- Tried to build bonobo-python, but fell at the 'grab
this patched automake' hurdle - still, it looks like good work is
going in there.
- Continued chewing the weekend mail, partial InputBox
impl. for gb from Julian Froment - always nice.
- Lunch with J' saw her off to Texas at the T.
- Looked at Federico's focus patch, fixed a minor
bonobo bug. Chased a far more nasty reparenting bug from Iain,
discovered yet another issue - gack.
- Big bust up with Dietmar, probably me being an arse
- Back to the cave, Anna was ill with a fluey thing,
Miguel [ wunderkoch ] had created a masterful apple pie which
we enjoyed, and watched friends.
- Bed, didn't say 'bye to Anna properly somehow.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)