This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up late, to the office - continued restoring the system,
got to a point where I could hack ORBit2 and stopped.
- Hacked ORBit2 for a while - got the local case to work,
nice, now to get the local case to work going through my arg mangling
- Off to the Fitness Club ( in the same building ) to try
and buy some headphones - apparently you get them free on joining.
Joined so I could use the ergos. Got no headphones - hmm.
- Back for more hacking - tried to dig out W2K Advanced
Server from MSDN.
- Spent absolutely forever installing W2K - appalling driver
support - had to download pretty much everything from dell.com - ahh,
it looks great though in 640x480 - with no networking, etc. etc.
- Re-configured Linux - grief it boots quicker - it even logs
in quicker - with Nautilus, and I know what it's thinking - which is
- Quiet time, bed.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)