This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up at 5.00am - the dreaded itch. Started "The Global
Warming Debate" by the ESEF, the first writer an economist was
very interesting - it can be summed up by the following:
- We don't know that the world is definately
warming, given recent satellite data.
- If the world is warming, we don't know what
is causing this change - man or nature
- We don't know whether a warmer world is good
- Breackfast, and mail chewage, tried to contribute
meaningfully to Gergo's thoughts on cut, paste & monikers -
- Slept most of the rest of the morning and afternoon.
- Out to the park for lunch, and playing some strange
ball game with the 20s-30s from Church, great fun - then played
in the children's playground briefly, before de-camping to the pub.
- Back to bed.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)