This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Monday, up late - went for a run round the two parks with Julia, felt
not altogether dead afterwords - a good sign.
- Discovered J's car tire had gone flat, and having removed it that
it was severely worn in 1 place [ cut wire sticking out ] seemingly having
almost blown out, and was badly worn around the inner rim - worrying. Replaced
- Organised visiting Richard, various train times et-al.
- Tea, and J' left for home.
- Hard-core mail chewage, caught up with the clipboard, ref
counting vs. leases and various other errudite discussions I had been
ignoring whilst on ORBit2.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)