This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Woken too early, breakfast - praise, discussion, prayer,
- Discovered the house came with 2 air rifles, one .22 with
telescopic sight - off for a tad of shooting pratice with the lads.
- Lots of volleyball, house cleaning - then home.
- Church in the evening, extremely good sermon on Ezekiel
and God's feelings about society.
- Stayed up extremely late with J' talking about various
interesting things, and praying for my rather jaundiced view of
myself and others.
- Bed late.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)