This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up at midday, set to work on making it possible to move
in my bedroom - discovered credit card bills to pay, stacks of as yet
not-processed boring things, doh. Found my map booklet of Dublin -
just too late to be useful.
- Finally binned my paper diary, Evolution calendar is
doing all the hard work these days.
- Started to merge ORBit2 'orbit-small' branch into the
ORBit2 mainline ...
- Sent my slightly more considered reply to Havoc's "Fuck
you Michael" E-mail, tried to point out the irony of the ( non-existant )
Hub. Sigh, what it is to be awfully insecure. Mailed J'.
- Got on with some useful work at last.
- Depressing mail from Owen, and DV, doh.
- Dinner, got on with ORBit2.
- Encouraging phone call from Elliot, really good to talk
to him, calmed me down a lot, focused back on making ORBit2 kick some
- Went for a run before bed, but got distracted by Anthony
Trollope on a video, sigh.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)