This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up earlyish. Decided to take a day off ORBit2 work and
make gnome-libs 2 work more elegantly.
- Trashed my Gnome 2.0 install, and started from scratch
again. Spent ages locating pkgconfig's new resting place which is
- Nice mail from Christian, who is it seems doing very
well for himself.
- Got Gnome 2.0 up and running again by following Ravi's
here, they work nicely.
- Very distressing mail via Miguel; considered tendering
my resignation from Ximian, and Gnome. Mostly extreme sadness at
my own foolishness I think. If only I got my self worth not from
a job well done but God, then I might be less of a fool.
- Off for a social with cell group, lots of
encouragement, 3 halves of marriages there to re-assure me that
I'm not going totaly loopy.
- Back, read mail, some kind words from Alan, bed.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)