This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up midday. Did some CVS surgery for Mike who has done a
lovely clean on the bonobo embeddable interfaces.
- Chewed mail. Mark got his CVS account and committed a
load of lovely code to ORBit2 - great.
- Tested and uploaded Dietmar's nice new bonobo-conf 0.5
release, very impressive evolution-calendar-config demo - nice work.
- Struggled with ORBit2, fixed a daft bug with wierd
symptoms where the CORBA requests were not being de-queued after
use, and getting id conflicts - and then being re-processed. Fixed
a daft inheritance method ordering issue. Back to getting libbonobo
to work with ORBit2 and ORBit-martin-forked in tandem.
- Played with gtkhtml2, very nice it seems - although I
know nothing of the intricacies of html/xml/dom/css/tla/etc., it
seemed fast and functional.
- Got libbonobo to build with both ORBit2 and
ORBit-martin-forked using --enable-orbit2.
- Talked to Cactus about his cut&paste persist ideas,
Alex sent a nice patch to accelerate Nautilus' use of bonobo [
and Evolution as well ].
- Robert & Thomas bought me 'True Euphoria' some sort
of club style music for my birthday to simplify my musical
tastes :-). Ripped it to mp3 since my CD player doesn't want
to work with SGI's xfs + devfs + RH 7.1 combo; hmm.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)