This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early, wrote to Julia, caught the train.
- Hacked in the station, and on the train.
- Off to Marble Arch - visited the US embasy,
got to queue with a most interesting bloke outside - who
had Englishm Russian and Sudanese passports + a diplomatic
UN passport - quite a feat, but he still had to queue
outside for a Visa.
- Lunch - a hot dog in Hyde park, in the sun -
very pleasant, onto Cambridge.
- More hacking on the train.
- Went shopping - very, very tight deadlines -
can jump much higher now.
- Dinner with Sean & Abbie, Iain and Lucy at
the Golshan curry house, great fun. Sean is fighting it
out with SIP vs. H323 at AT&T's research lab in Cambridge
of OmniORB fame.
- Bed on the Fouton at Sean's.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)