This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- At some stage today arrived without me noticing,
how rude. Renamed bonobo's ActivationContext to make room for
oaf. Started pruning explicit liboaf.h includes from misc. user
code around the place.
- Suddenly realized the freeze really was supposed to
be tommorow. Bed at 2.00am.
- Up at midday, let battle re-commence. Chewed mail.
- Robert's girlfriend arrived, and they went off to
Alfriston for a walk, gave him the south downs way book, but he
left it behind. Said they'd be back for dinner.
- Set to work on bonobo-activation, after a night of
renaming mahem - getting the autoconf back into some sort of
- Went for a run around both parks - nice and long,
extremely warm and sunny.
- Still hacking away at bonobo-activate, time pouring
into the project ... grief, so many symbols renamed. Sent a huge
patch off to Maciej, nearly building.
- Off for dinner with Ben.
- Robert still not back when I got home.
- Finished porting the bonobo print client side into
libgnomeprint, now to re-write the horribly ugly server side bit.
Did some silly work removing redundant oaf_init's from around the
place - using the single one in libbonoboui from bonobo-config,
- Checked with Sainsburys, Robert not working there
tonight - worrying. Finished the libgnomeprint bonobo print stuff
and committed - a much cleaner API. Finaly got bonobo-activation
to run a query for me, a few silly bugs - nailed easily.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)