This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up at 8.00am light and 'trash cart', off to work.
Started chewing mail - 2 from my girl; great.
- Mark in Sun is attacking ORBit2 with purify and
quantify and it's looking good.
- Discovered that Tim Ney was here ! wow - we donate
him an office at Ximian to support his work - cool.
- Hacked away at misc. things, lots of minutia.
Phoned up Martin - and we worked out what needed doing to
libgnomeui; some work - but sounds feasible.
- Continued hacking on ORBit2's CORBA strace type
thing - seems to be working pretty sweetly.
- Went to the Longhorn steak house downstairs - had
the blue cheese steak - somehow not as good as I had remembered.
- Very tired, bed early - 9.30pm.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)