This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early, working breakfast with J, SB & Duncan,
rather good though.
- Located a superb internet cafe round the corner,
they gave me a 50% discount at 20AUD/day for a nice ADSL
connection - and a place to sit; wow. And clueful people too.
- Committed the libglade notebook work done James'
way, works rather nicely - started building up regression
tests and onto the flags brokenness.
- Interesting talk with Rusty on IRC about the
substance of reality. Lots of little libglade buglets
hammered. Onto adding missing Gtk+ properties.
- Re-built most of the system to get the latest
Gtk+ to work properly. Sent my libgnomeui patch off to
Anders, committed libglade stuff, and sent the first gtk+
- Back to the cafe; committed stuff - back to
the hotel, hacked until late.
- J' arrived back, out for a large dinner at
another nice but somewhat cheaper Italian place. Bed, early.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)