This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early; J' much better, but with ear ache, poor
dear. To battle. Chema's DHCP setup
tool looks really good - yet more nice stuff from the XST team.
- Saw Elliot's bug nag, and cleaned all the old /
stale (evolution) bugs out of the bonobo bugzilla; 25 bugs
down to 4 real bugs; hmm - that'll look better next week
- Back to at-spi, enabled debug, and ran with
--gdk-debug=nograbs so I could debug in X. Finally nailed the
nasty re-enterancy issues in at-spi's registry, the tests pass
beautifuly - wonderful, sent a patch to Bill.
- Fixed up libbonoboui's translation bits, since I
got a nice automated E-mail from Marcel Telka telling me
- Jacob's work on getting glade generated Bonobo
controls to merge their menus bore
fruit, with my advice to Mark on laptop purchasing
co-incidentaly in the background.
- Apparently some people need reminding to book
their flights to FOSDEM -
so go for it ! :-) Fixed a referencing problem in BonoboWidget
that was hindering Chris Phelp's new gnome-file-selector.
- Still very pleased with Evolution - as someone
once said "Make that change"; hmm. Lunch - lots of nice
cheese, J' ate more - good.
- Did the SIGNAL_STATIC_SCOPE changes in libbonobo,
and audited all uses of these macros to ensure that we don't do
absolutely scads of redundant dups around the place - as the
signal system likes to do by default. Committed it.
- More hacking on the deviceeventcontroller in
at-spi, lots of bits of work, scads of cleaning; talked to
Bill on IRC.
- Went to the garage to check J's tyre pressure,
dinner, to bed.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)