This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Train home, sucked E-mail, pleased to see
- Committed my libbonobo porting action.
- Slept for a while, woken by a call from Nat.
- Committed my libbonoboui stuff, now mostly
ported, added some deprecation guards, and removed the
most commonly misused API methods from view.
- Release team meeting, fairly constructive,
J' arrived half way through - pretty distracting.
- Tea with J', Thomas home, caught up, bed.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)