This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up lateish; to work. Poked around shmat, shmdt
calls in nautilus looking for shm leaks.
- Fixed a nasty gnome-vfs crasher mime-sniffing
bug I came across - as I committed, found Anders had fixed
the same thing, doh.
- Discovered that my initial fix yesterday was
working in fact and that we now don't leak backgrounds -
good, closed the bug - hit my Quota of 8 for the week. Onto
the ORBit2 security audit plan.
- A load of Co-Op bank details, cards and things
- Found the BonoboPlug leak is in Gtk+, filed
82076, luckily we can work around the problem in libbonoboui.
Unfortunately this provoked some code in nautilus into not
working - double disposes I think.
- Fixed up the problems the bonobo fix threw up
in nautilus - a number of double destroy / dispose
intolerances. Now to get to the dreaded security audit thing.
- Drove to the Griffins, positive conference call
- the clocks chiming in the background amusing Telsa. Had
Lobster for dinner, suprisingly pleasant, and Anne's chocolate
- Coffee and sat around talking until rather late
at night. Managed to upset Julia, spent a while re-making
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)