This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Infernally hot, difficult to sleep, up at 2am for some
hacking, back to bed.
- Up, got to the mail / system updating. VTE is extremely
annoying with it's poor performance associated with 'leet AA font
rendering, libzvt for all its faults didn't consume your CPU in big
- Gergo posted some screenshots of his bonobo-- work,
C++ app with embedded panel applets and a control in C++.
- Told Thomas what I anticipated him doing. Struggled on
with the profiler. The memprof port to 2.0 really sucks,
unfortunately. Started to hack at gconf-editor so I can set the
list of functions to ignore convincingly.
- Tried to help Nath get gnome accessibility working, there
is one patient person, great to have him helping get things setup.
- J' home, cold drinks in the garden, out for a run, dinner,
sat around relaxing, bed.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)