This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up lateish - lie in. N. insisting on calling Croissants
'Crussles' in a very sweet way. Creche, continued study on Jude:
snatching things from the flames.
- H. dragged unwillingly from the FFT for bed, having
apparently spent most of the time in a castle 'tent'.
- Out to Noirmoutier in the afternoon, a ride on a two-story
horse-roundaboutey thing, crepes in a fine cafe. On to see a real castle
- answered lots of questions relating to princesses (why are there none
in France ? etc.) - an entirely new way to see castles from a young-female
- Call with Florian in the evening.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)