This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up at 5am, off to Stanstead again, poked mail, nailed a11y
reference leak bug for Will on the way.
- Hard disk decided to have some cryptic error and become
read-only on the flight: neat, roll on flash disks (for different
- Grabbed a spare desk in Timo's office, caught up with Kelli.
Egbert Eich sacrificed his hotel room for Kendy & myself - (a hero),
out for lunch with the X team, interesting stuff. Back - hacked at
slide-ware for tomorrow.
- Sat in on some talks with the guys, interesting stuff, lots
going on in the world of hardware.
- Out for dinner in the evening to Cafe Bar Celona (bad pun,
ok food), stayed up rather late talking. Back late with Kendy through
the castle, sleep.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)