This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Cycled H. to school, poked the mail mound, filed bugs, ran
zypper dup - still unreasonably pleased by it's general
sexiness, apparently born of long suffering.
- Dodgy looking letter from
Rodburghe debt collection: persuing the previous owner of our home
- the trail is I suspect a little cold 3+ years after he moved out.
- Spent a while investigating a serial-port console to debug
a hard lockup: only to discover I don't have a serial port - bother.
Filed more bugs, and yet more, installed on more hardware.
- Surprised & pleased with the apparent, relative competence
of the UK tax authorities - sending me a tax form - customised for me
with only 3 boxes to fill in.
- Poked Guy, wrote verbiage for LXF. While digging for paperwork
discovered a huge block of JCA forms, from my sadly horribly misguided
Sign the JCA today campaigns of yester-year - hopefully they can
be redeemed as new, non-evil drawing paper: with cryptic, colorful
children's crayon drawings on the back. Call with Hubert.
- Dug briefly at packages sizes on the live CD, interesting.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)