This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Agreed with Miguel what I should be doing, we
both moved position slightly - remarkable, got on with it.
- Lots more mail, made SodiPodi build, fixed
several other things there.
- Updated bonobo re-enabled Federicos changes and
got a Bonobo-0.31 release out.
- Further virtualized some of the base moniker
methods in case anyone wants to re-implement some of the more
- Mike Kestner is hacking away at the bonobo canvas
item code, which is nice, smoothing rough edges and calming
individual lines of code.
- Got onto re-factoring some code; it's suprisingly
satisfying to see readily comprehensible order emerging from
the chaos; and all that without any bin-compat impact.
- Typed at a furious rate filling out various Gtk
objects into which one can abstract all manner of nice
things. It looks like I've mostly just moved the problem round
at the moment, but it's definately smaller now.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)