This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Slept badly, up early, off to work.
- Miguel arrived - caught up with what he's up to,
and tried to remember what I've been doing recently.
- Fixed some daft interactions between bonobo and
libxml in both branches, contemplated re-writing our node
- Got a lovely card from my Girl ! a pretty
colour, and many sweet words.
- Uploaded bonobo-1.0.8, and wrote up the release
notes, fixed up libbonoboui, Dirk is nailing the eternal evil
SIG_PIPE issue in linc, onto reducing the memory consumption
- Dragged off to a party at Ben & Amy's, got sad,
went home early.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)